Tuesday, July 11, 2017

this weekend, playing with my new lens

It was a slow weekend at home. We spent some time outside, we ran some errands. We did meet family friends of Byron's for lunch on Saturday, which was so nice. These kinds of weekends are the best kinds. I did get a new camera lens though and had a lot of fun testing it out on my favorite subjects.



























Oh how I love this family of mine.

This week I have been trying to get us back to our rhythm. Its amazing how new variables can call for such a long re-adjustment period. But these past two days have been full of connecting, special moments and activities together. This life of mine is so full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

an update + garden thoughts

Hey friends! It's been a while since I have taken the time to visit this space. I think I should admit that the idea of blogging on any ...